I'm delighted to be returning to The Park Club, Ashford, as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I was originally here in 2009 and since then my fitness career has been quite eventful. I've got Yorkshire fit, the Midlands fit and I'm excited to be back in Kent to get you fit! If you're looking for a friendly Personal Trainer who will not only make your training effective, but also entertaining, I could be the girl for you :)!!
- Certificate in Gym Instruction: Premier Training International
- Certificate in Advanced Personal Training: Premier Training International
- Certificate in Instructing Exercise to Music: Premier Training International
- Certificate in Specialist Studio Instruction (Attack, Combat, Step, Sculpt, Spin and Advanced Choreography) - Premier Training International
- Powerhoop (Master Trainer)
- Les Mills BODYATTACK
- Bokwa Fitness Level 1, 2 & 3
- Boxercise, Kickboxercise & Boxercise Personal Trainer
- Street Cheer Coach
- Speedo Aquatic Fitness System - Shallow Certificate
- Instructor Trainer & Assessor Award: SkillsActive
"Strive for progress, not perfection!"
As a result of a new and very demanding job I did next to nothing for nearly a year when it came to exercise. I felt I had reached an all-time low; physically and mentally I was no longer the same person. A friend of mine recommended Kerry and after our first consultation I just knew she was the right lady for the job. She is an exceptional Personal Trainer with a wealth of experience and expertise. Not only do I enjoy her sessions, but they actually work. In just three months I've gone down two dress sizes and I'm even going to run a 10k for charity next month. I haven't felt this great in years and I really can't thank Kerry enough for all her support and making me fall in love with exercise again.
Carla Woods, 42, Birmingham.