An experienced Level 4 Personal Trainer since 2011.
You should train with me as I'm a hard working, highly motivational and enthusiastic trainer who gives 100% effort and I hope I can pass this on to you. I set out to make all my sessions fun but challenging.
I have worked with a variety of clients in age & abilities including the West Indies Twenty20 Cricket Captain, Carlos Brathwaite & Love Island winner, Jessica Hayes. My latest personal achievement is picking up The 2018 Park Club Studio Instructor of the year award.
For more information you can visit my website by clicking here.
Level 4 Diploma in Exercise & Nutritional Interventions for Obesity & Diabetes
• Level 4 Diploma in Exercise for the Management of Low Back Pain
• Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
• Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
• Level 2 Diploma in Fitness Instructing
• National Diploma in Sport Development, Coaching & Fitness
• Insanity Instructor
• Total Padwork (Boxercise) Instructor
• Kettlebell Instructor
• Master Kettlebell Instructor
• Sports Conditioning Instructor
• Studio Cycle (Spin) Instructor
• Vivobarefoot Running Technique Instructor
• Suspended Movement Instructor
• Total Group (Circuits/Boot Camp) Instructor
• Vipr Instructor
• Postural Assessment & Corrective Exercise Instructor
Eat clean - train hard - get results. The best investment you'll ever make is in you!
"When I started training with Matt I was middle aged, heavily overweight and unfit - I was very disillusioned with trying and failing to get fit and lose weight alone. Twelve weeks later I am 18lb lighter and have muscles in places I didn't know I had. Even more amazing Matt has changed my attitude to exercise and the training has made me feel much more positive about my life. Matt's training sessions are varied and fast moving - I did not know there were that many kinds of exercise. The training is never boring as you never know what is coming next. Matt knows how to keep you working hard and how to help you get where you want to be. His manner is friendly & fun but firm. I would have no hesitation in recommending Matt - he is an excellent Personal Trainer"