Updated 28th April 2020
We understand this is a particularly difficult time for everyone and we are doing our best to simplify the process of dealing with your membership or other enquiries you may have.
We have temporarily closed our doors as of Friday 20th March 2020 and will remain closed until further instruction from the government.
The health and wellbeing of our staff and valued members is our priority and we do hope you look after yourselves during this period and we see your happy faces once again when business resumes.
We would like to answer some frequently asked questions that some members have had recently, in the hope this clarifies a few things.
We are also working hard to ensure all of our centres are safe and ready to open in line with government guidance. Find out more here.
1) What happens to my direct debit payment? All members were sent an email on 23rd March with options for membership payments. The e-mail contained a live link to update your options automatically. If you have not responded to this e-mail please contact us at as the link is no longer live and will not work.
2) Will my Direct Debit continue to be taken? If you have not selected the membership option that you would like your membership will continue as normal. If you wish to update your option please contact us at . Please note, we require 6-7 working days notice to amend a Direct Debit payment. We will not be able to action any requests received with less than 6-7 working days notice until the following months payment.
3) What’s happens to my paid in full membership? We will be extending all paid in full membership for the period of the closure.
4) What happens if it’s too late to freeze my DD? You can freeze from next month and extend this period when we re-open
5) Can I still access the app if I have frozen my membership? No, you can only access the app if you pay the full or reduced rate membership fee set out in the email you would have received. If you have not received this e-mail please e-mail .
6) My company pays for my membership but I can not access the app? We have been in contact with all companies that pay for memberships via invoice. A number of companies have asked us to freeze memberships for a period of time. Unfortunately, this does mean that you will not have access to the Park Club app and Les Mills on demand. If you do have any questions regarding your membership, please contact the person in your place of work that manages the memberships.
7) Can I view Les Mills on Demand on my TV? Yes, you need to select screen mirroring/sharing on your smart phone. This will be different for each device but most commonly you can swipe up or down for your general menu device showing the wifi, torch, calculator etc and screen mirroring will be there as a choice also. Alternatively you can select the workout in the app and there should be an option to screen share there too.
8) What happens to my swimming lessons/course? These have all been suspended along with payments and will reconvene once we are open again.
10) How long are you going to be closed? This is uncertain for all of us and we will work with government advice to re-open when we can.
11) What is happening to your employees? We will not be laying any of our staff off, we are working with our employees to retain them.